Smoke & Lights
This shoot was so much fun last year, we’re doing it again!
This is going to be a themed shoot using colored lighting and smoke machines.
Sessions will be 25 minutes each and cost $200 + $20 gym/studio fee.
If you haven’t seen my aerial photography portrait work before, check out a few of my favorite photos that I’ve made on my portfolio page, and a few of the photos from last year’s session in this post.
It’s going to be held Saturday September 24th at Aerial Dragons Studios in Tampa. Individual sessions are available starting at 1:00pm (more sessions will be added based on interest).
Aerial Dragons students: sign up in Pike13. If you’re not a student at Aerial Dragons contact me for the available times.
What do I get?
- Private 25 minute photo session on your chosen apparatus (silks, Lyra, trapeze, acro, something else?)
- Colored lighting of your choice
- 4 retouched high resolution photos (Info on editing vs retouching)
- Additional photos are $30 each
- Unedited photos are not available for sale
On the day of the shoot:
- Give yourself time to warm up before your session.
- 25 minutes might sound short but posing in the apparatus is totally different than just doing a trick, so be sure to practice your poses in advance!
- Show up “stage ready” with your makeup, hair, and costume ready to go.